Saturday, July 14, 2007

High School Reunion!


Me and Leighann at 747.


Justin and I at the picnic.


Signing in at the Saturday night party.


3/4 of the EJQ.


My handsome date.

I went to my 10 year high school reunion a few weekends ago. I can't believe it has been 10 years already! I was kind of nervous about going, but I ended up having a really fun time. I saw tons of people I haven't talked to since high school basically and I'm really glad I went. Alex went with me and was a superb date. He hung out with the other non-graduates and did his dately reunion duty brilliantly. I think he even enjoyed himself which was definitely above and beyond the call of duty! In general, I highly recommend going to reunions if you can make it, good times.

1 comment:

J Stu said...

Chubby, so glad you finally managed to get those last few hunded pounds off before the reunion. Such a great accomplishment!