Friday, November 30, 2007

A Few New Pics

Here are a few new pics from Cali. We flew into Sacramento and drove through Napa on the way to San Francisco. It was SO beautiful, I highly recommend it. We stopped at Chateau Montelena Winery (pictured below) which is amazing and looks like an old castle. The wine was quite delicious too. Also pictured below is the Golden Gate Bridge as we drove into the city. I love San Fran so far, it is a really cool city. Tomorrow Madame Butterfly at the San Francisco Opera house and more pics to come!











2 comments:

J Stu said...

Very nice G.Gate pics, Chubbs. But where are the pics of the dishy boys? I mean Alex is great, but you know, he's kinda thspoken for...

Tamara L Beckwith said...

Butterfly? Opera House? Wait a minute, I thought you were supposed to be working out there! I distinctly remember the word "conference" going about and a letter like C and some part of the body like a spine.
Meanwhile, we're stuck here with the hat and pine cone eating labs. Hmmmm...sinister.
By the way, missed you at lunch. The Mrs. made a colossal coffee mess and the cops came and almost took me away for stealing cake. Q.A. Come home soon.