Friday, January 11, 2008

More Breck Pics

Today we decided to take it easy. We still have another day on the lift ticket so maybe we will use it tomorrow. I have found my body appreciates it if I take a day off between boarding. Tonight we are going on an evening snowshoe tour. No doubt more pics will follow of this exciting activity. Should be a good time. I am having a great time just relaxing and spending some time with the fam. Only two days left!


About to board the lift.


Chubb chubb hamming it up and me freezing my buns off. Apparently the wind comes sweeping down the mountains too.


Mon Johnny Boy. Little did he know he would actually look like this in a few short minutes when he crashed "old school".


Alex enjoying some hot tub time.


Mommy and daddy Stu on a walk with the dogs. As you can see, the dogs are growing impatient with my picture taking and are ready to go.


Overcast mountain view.


Me and my mama.

No comments: