Sunday, February 17, 2008

V-Day Haul

Well, as usual, Alex totally spoiled me on Valentine's Day. Not only did I get this massive bouquet of roses, but a smaller bouquet to the left, an awesome necklace I have been wanting, a fancy dinner AND he (semi) surprised me by popping the question and presenting me with a beautiful ring! (I say semi-surprised because I managed to get my nails done the day before just in case) But he did throw me off with the necklace, it was a good decoy. All in all a wonderful day and a wonderful man. Hope you all had as wonderful of a day as I did!






2 comments:

J Stu said...

"Is THAT it? THAT'S your proposal?"

Susanna said...

Hey Dinah

My bro and sister in law forgot to mention this!! I asked after you guys last weekend - asking whether you were engaged yet... and both replied "oh yeah - didn't we tell you?" NO!!! Anyhow - I guess I should check your blog more! So here's my belated congratulations: Congratulations!! Gorgeous ring ;-)

Lots of love
Susanna & Pete xx