Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day '08

The man himself on his special day opening some "pop" gifts from Carson. Hopefully he is puting his Home Depot gift card to good use today and buying the coveted after drill.

Josh brandishing his eating utensil of choice.


Freeze! Joshy models some fancy foot wear.


Josh told his dad "Look at my new gatorade shirt!"


Alex sporting his new father's day durag courtesy of Rachel. He looks strangely like Dr. Evil in the prison scene in Goldmember. That's hot.

3 comments:

Sam Negus said...

Maybe Dr. A could take some time to stroll the sidelines this fall and fit in, street-style, with his homies on the TCU squad. Dog.

Emilia och Viola said...

Hi Dinah!!

Thank you for your comment in my blogg. It was a really nice surprise!! Are Josh and Aaron your sons? They are SOOO cute! And you look gorgeous, as usual :-) It was great hearing from you. Now I will keep up with you through the blog :-)

Love, Marie from Sweden

dinah bess said...

Hi Marie! A quick recap for you. Aaron is my older brother and Josh and Carson are his sons, my nephews. One would think they are mine with all the pictures of them on my blog! I do not have kids yet, hopefully in the future! Good to hear from you!