Monday, August 4, 2008

Ah, California

Alex and I whisked away to Del Mar, California last weekend for a meeting. Actually, Alex attended meetings and I lounged by the pool (pictured below) and went to the spa. The weather was 80 during the day and 75ish at night. Dreamy. Everytime I am in California, I think "I'm not ready to leave, this is the good life." But alas, come back we did to sweltering 100 degree temperatures. Sigh. On the up side I did get to see Sandy and Nate and get to know some great girls and gained some valuable beauty tips. (Thanks to Emily and Jeramie). I also had the pleasure to reconnect with some old friends who, as fate would have it, sat right behind us on the plane! Good times. Zach even entertained us with an in flight dramatization of the flight attendant's shpeel, pointing to exits, demonstrating oxygen masks etc... Good times. As always, I am looking forward to my next California experience whenever that may be.


Poolside at the hotel.


Large palm.


Our pink hotel.


Me and Sandy (above) and Lori and Zach Bice (below).

1 comment:

J Stu said...

whoa, the Bices. random. good folks...