Sunday, November 23, 2008

Settling In

Well, Alex and I are settling into married life. I finally finished moving all my stuff over from my house, and am enjoying my nice new closet:) Here are a few shots I took after work of Alex and the pups. Hazel was whining for her dog burgers so Alex decided to pick her up. She, of course, went stiff and looked so funny I took a picture. He also picked Storm up, but he just licked Alex and thrashed about until he could be put down and regain his Phez.


Hazel's smile. Storm is blurring by in the background.


2 comments:

J Stu said...

haha! hazel looks so funny. how many car trips did it take to transport the shoe collection?

dinah bess said...

Oh just maybe 2 trips. I debrided my shoe collection a little. I will post a picture of what I currently have. It's still pretty out of control!