Friday, April 10, 2009

4D Ultrasound

Here are some pics of Genevieve we got today. It was so fun getting to see her little face and seeing her move around in there. It is amazing that you can see her so well. Can't wait to see her in person!



Little profile shot. Tami, this was the best nose picture too:) Pretty cute, but I am biased.


Little front face shot. We couldn't get her whole head because she was nestled down in my pelvic bone. She likes to wedge herself in there and go to sleep.


And here is a little yawn. Her hand is up by her head, and her nose is a little bit distorted because she has it pushed against my uterus.

1 comment:

Tamara L Beckwith said...

This looks a picture of the Madonna... (not the modern Madonna)....I'll have to think of what painting it reminds me of.
Very pretty face.