Thursday, October 29, 2009

What We Have Been Up To

I realize it has been forever since I posted anything, but such is motherhood. I usually don't even find time to sleep. But, here a few pics from the last few weeks. Genevieve is growing steadily I think and survived her first round of shots. More of those to come unfortunately. Enjoy! I will post some more hopefully in the next few days:)


Visit from Aunt Mary who is a natural with babies.


Playing dress up with Aunt Mary and Aunt Kathy.


Awww, she looks so cute! Too bad she had a huge blowout all over her outfit about 20 minutes later:(


A visit with Uncle Bud. We stopped in Amarillo for 2 nights on our way to Colorado Springs and spent a day at Helen and Bud's. Genevieve loved to look at Uncle Bud.


Visiting with Aunt Helen.




Genevieve's new hat! Thanks to Mary and Gary England:)


Sleeping in at the Broadmoor. This is what the Broadmoor does to people.


Pretty scenery by the lake at the Broadmoor. We came here for my birthday and our anniversary. As you can see Genevieve is more interested in sleeping:)


Sweet hubby. I finally pried him out of his Broadmoor lair for a walk around the lake.


Beautiful September weather.

2 comments:

J Stu said...

Broadmore beds = hobbit's delight!

Laura Negus said...

The pic of G in the red had looks just like Alex!

p.s. Gary said it would.