Friday, December 15, 2006

My favorite nephews...


Ok, I had to add a few more favorites. Here is Joshy eating a popsicle on Thanksgiving Day.



Carson and cousin Myles cruising for chicks.



Carson's Halloween rocket.



Joshy's first birthday party. How cute is this little guy?



Joshy zoning out because it is his naptime.



And, here is the finished product when his mom said, "Ok, I think it's time for presents..."



Carson helping Uncle John.


Joshy in his "solar system" costume at his first Halloween.


My brother and little Joshy in Colorado.



Carson picking out his crocs. He ended up with navy ones somehow, but is clearly eyeing the pink ones...


Carson at a neighborhood parade. This later doubled as his rocket halloween costume shown above. Nice helm, buddy.



1 comment:

Michael St. Hubbins said...

I like the pics!

No depresso girl!

Mindy will warble away depresso girl!

You are the best!

Love older bro.

no anonymous comments, eh?