Saturday, July 4, 2009

Genevieve Simone

Well, finally here are some pictures of our sweet little Genevieve. She was born July 2 at 8:29 am weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 and 1/2 inches long. She has a very healthy head of dark hair with blond at the roots and we just love every inch of her! So far she has been right on track with everything and my milk came in today (day 3), so hopefully she'll start gaining some weight over the next week. We came back home today and my mom and dad and sister are here helping which is such a blessing. Alex has been such a help thinking of every detail for my comfort and working tirelessly. I am so blessed to have such a dear, sweet husband and he is a wonderful father to boot! I will try to post more pics as we go along, but so far we are still trying to catch up on sleep as you might imagine. Enjoy the pics!


Alex and Dinah plus 1.



Baby Vivi fresh from her bath. I love that hair!!


Glow worm.


Snuggling with Aunt Laura.


Proud papa horned frog with his baby horned frog:)


Go Frogs!


Swaddled. She is a master at getting a little hand out. She loves to have one by her face at all times.


Some little pics from the hospital photographer. Go to www.mercyok.net to find these if you want to order some for yourself!


3 comments:

The Owens said...

Congratulations Dinah! Your daughter is beautiful:) So glad that all went well!!

keely said...

Lovely lady, Miss Dinah! Congratulations! So glad to hear that everything is going well so far. Praying for a quick recovery and continued health for you both!

Tana said...

Im so glad you got the pics up! I do have to say that the first is my favorite!!! Sweet little family! I am very proud to have taken it. :) I love you and Baby Vivi!!!!